Friday, February 28, 2014

ALL Chandler Homes with 3 Car Garage or More!

See something you like?

Call or email me, I promise I don’t bite!

Kelly Smith

480.216.4663 | kelly@srephoenix.com
“You have 99 problems- I’ll ensure a house ain’t one!”
I want to help you find your dream home in Chandler. Stop trying to search everywhere online with no success.
I work with buyers for NO COST to you! All my searches are 100% free.
What’s the difference between me and all the other Realtors out there?
Well to start, I am an Arizona Native– I know Chandler, Tempe, Ahwatukee and Scottsdale like the back of my hand.
If you are a buyer, the benefit to working with me:
  • Make your home search easier, save your time & energy searching online (WHERE LISTINGS ARE NOT UP TO DATE)
  • Negotiate on your behalf
  • I’m a broker, so I know the contract!
If you are a SELLER, the benefit to working with me:
  • Your house will be found EVERYWHERE ONLINE
  • Your home will be in the top 3 results on Google
  • The “Genius Video”, is the best video marketing for your home
  • via:http://securerealestatephoenix.com/cities/all-chandler-homes-with-3-car-garage-or-more/

No comments:

Post a Comment