Friday, February 21, 2014

OUTFIT // WHAT WOULD GWYNETH WEAR

outfitwwgw
WHERE TO BUY!
Merona pants from Target | Gift from a friend
Everlane Ryan slouchy tee | size medium
HELMUT Helmut Lang fleece jacket
Alexander Wang Rockie satchel with matte black hardware | Gift from Azalea – use code GRECHEN25 for 25% off your first order at Azalea
Vince Blair haircalf sneakers | Suede available at Nordstrom
I joke with myself all the time about my obsession with Gwyneth Paltrow – maybe obsession is a strong word – and the fact that I drink lemon water every morning because she said I should. No, it’s not because she said I should, but it’s funny to think that it is. And every time a goop newsletter shows up in my email I drop everything and open it immediately; she’s my Martha Stewart.
So when I saw this pin of her pop-up yesterday I re-pinned it to my What to Wear board and thought about trying to recreate it. Without the Goyard, sadly. I forgot that I had these pants (they don’t fit that well), and honestly, I never would have worn this outfit with a gray top (I would have worn white), but I really love the color combination. So, here it is. And I’m pretty sure Gwyneth and I are the same age (41), so I’m allowed to copy her. Now, if I could just get her hair…hmmm…
Oh, and guess what I’m doing the next two weeks? I’m going to try to stick to just 10 items. Yes, I’m going to pick 10 items (not including shoes/accessories or outerwear) and just wear those for two weeks. It’ll be a good exercise, I think. In what, I’m not sure yet ;)
Stay tuned for more details on Monday. Maybe you want to do it with me? I got the idea from Into Mind – not that she outlines any specifics to follow, or anything, just planted the idea in my head. She asks if you can wear the same 10 items in 2 weekswithout sacrificing style. Of course I said yes, and I know I could, I just don’t want to. So I’m going to make myself try. Hopefully this will make packing for trips easier!
Could you do it? What do you think?
Have a great weekend!!
via:http://grechenscloset.com/outfit-gwenyth-wears/

No comments:

Post a Comment