Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Shark Rocket Ultralight Review

Shark Rocket UltralightDisclosure: I received the Shark Rocket Ultralight at no cost for review. All opinions are my own.
With two kids, a dog, and a recently-departed cat, I’ve spent a lot of time over the past few years vacuuming. I’ve been a bit like Goldilocks when it comes to vacuums – larger ones work well but are difficult to maneuver, and smaller ones don’t have the power to do a great job on my floors and rugs. When I learned about the Shark Rocket Ultralight from my friend Jessica, it sounded like a great solution.
The Shark Rocket Ultralight comes with numerous attachments for crevices and upholstery, along with a carrying bag for the attachments. It can be hung up from the included hooks. One thing that surprised me (based on the size) is that this is not a cordless vacuum. But that seems to work well, because it does have a lot of power and is still very light weight and easy to maneuver.
My house has hardwood floors on the first floor and carpeting on both the basement floor and second floor, and the Shark Rocket Ultralight works equally well on both surfaces. It features a two-speed brush roll – I tend to use the highest speed for my vacuuming, but it’s nice to have the option.
Besides regular vacuuming, the Shark Rocket Ultralight is great for cleaning under furniture – it swivels around and gets into those hard-to-reach spots. You can also use the attachments for cleaning crevices and corners. I especially like using it on stairs – because it’s lightweight it is easy to carry. Our stairs always seem to get dirty and the Shark Rocket Ultralight is very effective in cleaning them quickly.
The Shark Rocket Ultralight also works upside down, which is effective for cleaning ceiling fans and other fixtures. It’s easy to remove the bottom part of the vacuum too.
To learn more about the Shark Rocket Ultralight Upright  and purchase, visit Amazon.com.
via:http://www.momsfavoritestuff.com/shark-rocket-ultralight-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment