Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Love Letter to My Gray Hair

pizap.com10.229017962235957381392286235275
Dear Natural Hair,
I am just writing to say I love you.
I never imagined I would love you as much as I do. Now that you are free from the dye I feel as though we have a closer connection than ever before.  So I want to share with you today all the things I love about you …
I love that you are happy being naturally you.
I love that you have got your natural bounce back.
I love that you don’t mind the wind or the rain.
I love that you are no longer tied to the dye appointments.
I love that you match pastel colors.
I love that you have so many various shades of glitter.
Most of all I love that you are free to be you.
I love you just the way you are.
Always,
Kama xx

gray hairKama Frankling, the author of ‘Daring To Be Grey’ began her journey to grey in 2011.  Although Kama will admit that she was initially resistant to going grey, she soon discovered that the journey was the ultimate confidence booster that she had needed. Kama feels more confident than ever before and now shares with others what she has learned about confidence and transitioning to grey.


via:http://goinggrayblog.com/2014/02/love-letter-gray-hair/

No comments:

Post a Comment