Friday, March 28, 2014

BUFFALO GREEN JUICE ON SERIOUS EATS

Happy New Year! Early January is a satisfying time of year for me because for a solid 14 days, it feels like the whole world is perfectly aligned with my personal interests. The Williams Sonoma catalog has jewel-colored juices on the cover. People are Pinning yoga. Everyone’s searching like mad for vegan recipes. Life is good. Maybe that’s why I wasn’t afraid to let my absolute freak flag fly on Serious Eats this week with the Buffalo Green Juice. Not gonna lie, it’s both savory and spicy. And also? It’s my favorite. You can find the recipe here on Serious Eats.
via:http://umamigirl.com/2014/01/buffalo-green-juice-on-serious-eats.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+umamigirl%2FMwGw+%28Umami+Girl%29

No comments:

Post a Comment