Saturday, March 29, 2014

Clover Canyon tunic

’m the type of person who strives to pack light.  I say strives because if you asked my husband he might just roll his eyes.  Recently, I was looking for a bag specifically for a trip to St. Thomas.  I wanted to travel light.  I wanted my bag to go from casual to dressy.

I was thinking a clutch would be nice, because I wanted to be able to pop it in my beach tote and then carry it to cocktails and dinner later.

If possible I wanted the ability to be hands free.  Oh, and I needed to get one more formal night out of it.

It is possible to find a great travel bag to take you from beach side, to poolside, to evening.

(I wore my Hammitt Bag with my Clover Canyon tunic ~ similar found in these links.  If you live in Minneapolis, I got my Hammitt Clutch at Marni in the Galleria and my tunic at Arafina.)
Here is a similar but different style Hammitt bag found online.

“Just OneThing” is our idea of inspiring you with just one thing that you can add to make your life simpler, better and more beautiful. #justonething
I am saying this clutch will take you from day to night from casual to fancy.  All you need to add is #justonething.

Linked up & found more STYLE inspiration at T
via:http://lovefeasttable.com/blog/hammitt-bags-perfect-clutch/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LovefeastTable+%28LoveFeast+Table%29he Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment