Thursday, March 27, 2014

OCTOBER 2014: A LIFESTYLE AND COOKING WORKSHOP IN SICILY

Do you remember how lucky I felt when, two years ago, I was invited with a number of food writers and photographers to spend a few days at Case Vecchie, home to theAnna Tasca Lanza cooking school? Not only did I fall in love with Sicily but I started a solid friendship with Fabrizia Lanza, the amazing lady who leads the school.
A year later, Fabrizia and I decided to run a workshop together at Case Vecchie.
The memory of the extraordinary time I had with our diverse group stayed with me.
Deeply.
So, we knew we would make it happen again.


Today, I am very pleased to announce that this coming October, Fabrizia and I will team again in a lifestyle and cooking workshop at Case Vecchie.
I have to write it: I am so excited about this!
Seeing Sicily in the fall will be a new adventure. I cannot wait to share it with some of you.


From October 17 to October 22, 2014, we are offering a 5 night/4-day food styling and photography workshop combined with cooking classes and local guided tours, at Case Vecchie in Sicily.
via:

No comments:

Post a Comment