Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We have a brand new newsletter for you. It's free, and it's fun.

For the longest time, I've been trying to figure out what to do with all of the bits and pieces that don't make it to this blog.
Eureka! I've got it!
I'm so excited to introduce you to TIDBITS, our brand new newsletter, a special treat for fans of The Perfect Pantry®.

In every issue, you'll enjoy:
  • Peeking into my not-always-super-organized kitchen and pantry to see what's going on;
  • Learning about my favorite new food discoveries;
  • Following the progress of my herb garden (if the snow ever melts);
  • Enjoying some bits & bites from around the universe;
  • Finding out what I'm really eating when I'm not creating recipes for the blog; and
  • Getting a bonus recipe, one that won't appear here on The Perfect Pantry.
There will be more, but I have to keep a few secrets.
Tidbits comes out only six times a year, so it won't overwhelm your inbox. And you will not receive Tidbits unless you subscribe to it*. No stealth subscriptions, no automatic mailings. If you subscribe, you'll get it. If you don't, you won't.
Or, click on the "subscribe" button in the red bar at the top of the page. So easy.
When you sign up, the nice people at Mad Mimi will send you the current issue. No fuss, no double-confirmation calisthenics, no cost.
Enjoy, and thank you!
*Even if you already get blog post updates from The Perfect Pantry by email, you still have to subscribe to Tidbits. I hate it when people send me newsletters I didn't order, and I won't send you anything you didn't order.
via:http://www.theperfectpantry.com/2014/03/we-have-a-brand-new-newsletter-for-you-free-and-fun.html

No comments:

Post a Comment