Monday, April 14, 2014

Almond Chocolate Cookie Cake Pie Recipe

Have you ever cooked a turducken? In case you don't know what a turducken is, it's a deboned turkey stuffed with a deboned duck stuffed with a deboned chicken. Turduckens are usually stuffed with breadcrumb dressing. Well, the idea for this elaborate dessert is smilar in concept,  but a sweet version. I wanted to layer one dessert into another and create a special, sweet treat: a cookie cake pie.
Somehow I managed to wrestle the whole thing together and came up with a dessert that I think made sense. It consisted of an almond passion fruit cheesecake inside analmondine tart, which is stuffed into a vanilla chocolate slivered almond cookie pie and finally layered on puff pastry dough.
I rarely make exactly the same dish twice. Once you've worked on your fundamentals, you can start to use the basic recipe and create dozens of different variations. This unique dessert is a true reflection of my cuisine. I love experimenting with new dishes and seeing my loved ones enjoying the fruit of my labor. Now all I need is to come up with a clever name for this unique dessert!
via:http://www.phamfatale.com/id_4373/title_Almond-Chocolate-Cookie-Cake-Pie-Recipe/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+phamfatale+%28Pham+Fatale+Recipes+RSS%29

No comments:

Post a Comment