Monday, April 14, 2014

Glazed Pearl Onion Crepe Recipe

After watching the "How to Make Crêpe Batter" tutorial,  you'll see how fairly basic it is. As I mentioned in the video, I first learned how to make crêpes in kintergarten back in France, and I haven't forgotten since then. After a little practice, you'll be able to adjust the quantities of liquid (milk, alcohol or citrus juice) by eyeballing until the perfect consistency is reached (see video). 
You can fill the crêpes with many possible ingredients. This savory version containedpearl onions that I glazed in Marsala wine, brown sugar, butter and truffle balsamic vinegar. It wouldn't be the same without a bit of cheese, so I started with a thin layer of Gruyère and topped the onions with a sprinkle of French feta. 
via:http://www.phamfatale.com/id_4372/title_Glazed-Pearl-Onion-Crepe-Recipe/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+phamfatale+%28Pham+Fatale+Recipes+RSS%29

No comments:

Post a Comment