Monday, April 14, 2014

How to Make Perfect French Crepes (Video)

Bonjour! I'm very excited to introduce you to my new cooking channel on YouTube. It's been on my to-do list for a while but I was never satisfied with the results. It's been almost 3 years since the last time I posted a video, so this "How to Make Perfect French Crêpes" cooking tutorial is one of the first new videos and there are many more to come. 
Let me share with you words of advice my husband Lulu often gives me. It's a saying from Voltaire: "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." It's so true. I've finally decided to let go and keep this expression in mind in my day-to-day life. So I finally did it and launched my YouTube channel (PhamFataleDotCom). I tend to want perfection, I searched many editing software programs, multiple camera views and finally opted for my camera phone! In the end, this video was shot in one take. It's raw, mostly unedited footage. 
via:http://www.phamfatale.com/id_4370/title_How-to-Make-Perfect-French-Crepes-Video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+phamfatale+%28Pham+Fatale+Recipes+RSS%29

No comments:

Post a Comment